Friday, November 5, 2010

How...I know

How is it that eveytime we cross paths observers are worried
How can it be that two very different people make a house a home
How true is it that the best things in life a free
Nevertheless we pay to enjoy the majority of life's pleasures


How come it's easy to reach out to me
Yet difficult to accept me
How so that we love the idea of each other
Yet we prefer to keep a safe distance
How come I get the feeling we will always have a strong bond
Even though we may not be together


How come I love that idea and content with it
I know it's because I let you go a long time ago
You see I respect you a lot and know you also had to
Rediscover yourself after we split 4 years ago


I know through those years we both a secret wish in our hearts that we
would somehow find our way back to each
I know you know that I know it's never over until we stop breathing
So my prayer my lover, husband, boyfriend, best friend, is that we
will be content with whatever life throws at us and maintain that bond
no matter what


Life is just beginning :)

1 comment: